via beauty cream reviews not a this you just haven

via beauty cream not a this you just haven't found a good moisturizer yet you need a more thick heavy emollient based moisturizer that's gonna deliver hydration and usually when people say like oh well my moisturizer doesn't do enough so I have to go in with a mask or something like that I'm like you need to find new products out there to where I look at the ingredient list I'm like this is a moisturizer but they're advertising it as a mask to get more sales so I don't know if that applies 



via beauty cream reviews to this product because you know they won't can show the ingredient list but that is a possibility I cannot live without this it's technically called a mask I just think it's a very luxe sort of rich moisturizer because it doesn't feel like a mask okay there we go like I was saying before I recognized changed my skin then it's time for some eye cream this is also a Sens I really believe in okay the third product from Senza I'm getting a little suss I'm not necessarily one to talk I talk about my favorite brands like literally all the time you can probably 





Comments